I've created this post to track our community ads as they appear on other sites. The answers can be used for proposing new designs, the highest voted one will go on other sites (manually edited in place of the ones we already have on other sites). Feel free to make site specific ads as well. Currently all the ads are posted created by myself, and I'll edit them if a new ad becomes more popular.
Also feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments.
On either of these lists, please upvote our ads to make sure they appear.
Our ad is posted and not yet active on:
- Raspberry Pi (Needs +3)
- Mathematica (Needs +3)
- Ask Ubuntu (Needs +1)
- Physics (Needs +2)
- Info Sec (Needs +1)
- Unix and Linux (Needs +6)
- Chemistry (Needs +1)
Our ad is currently active on:
- Academia - Stats
- Computer Science - Stats
- Theoretical CS - Stats
- Tex - Stats
- Software Engineering - Stats
- Mathematics - Stats
- Crypto - Stats
Here is the current ad. The format for proposals should follow this template:
[![You can also join us in the CS room, http://chat.stackexchange.com/rooms/59701/join-cs-educators]] : https://i.stack.imgur.com/JFwCm.png : https://cseducators.stackexchange.com
- The image that you create must be 300 x 250 pixels, or double that if high DPI.
- Must be hosted through our standard image uploader (imgur)
- Must be GIF or PNG
- No animated GIFs
- Absolute limit on file size of 150 KB
- If the background of the image is white or partially white, there must be a 1px border (2px if high DPI) surrounding it.