- Computer Science♦ 127.4k 127.4k 1616 gold badges170170 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Information Security 95.3k 95.3k 2828 gold badges253253 silver badges543543 bronze badges
- Cryptography 34.4k 34.4k 99 gold badges8181 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 181 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 155 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 117 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 107 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- 106 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- View more network posts →