Software Developer for over thirty years from BASIC, VB.NET to C# and a Web Developer for over fifteen years. Was a Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Developer including creating Applications and Tutorials. Now an ASP.NET Web Developer and Universal Windows Platform Developer in spare time
Skills: XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XAML, ASP, VB (Classic and .NET), C#, Silverlight, WPF, Windows Phone, Win RT, UWP, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, MS SQL
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 763 763 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 121 121 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Splitting a string / number every Nth Character / Number?
- 49 How is the DeLorean powered in the final trip back in time in Back to the Future III?
- 29 Do standard windows .ini files allow comments?
- 22 Unique list of items using LINQ
- 19 How to use a value from one stored procedure in another?
- 15 Migrating .NET Core 2 to .NET Core 3: HttpContent does not contain a definition for "ReadAsAsync"
- 14 How to get elements by name in XML using LINQ
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 21 '17