Top network posts
- 65 Advances in CS appropriate for CS1 and CS2 made by female computer scientists
- 25 When a student submits a work that is a copy from a colleague, should you also punish the student that made the work?
- 22 How to tell a student that s/he should enroll in a different program?
- 15 How to deal with very low performing students?
- 14 When does excessive collaboration become plagiarism?
- 12 Who should own the intellectual property on a program developed in classes?
- 9 Should unit testing be taught in introductory programming classes?
- View more network posts →