Undergrad student learning Physics. Programmer and FRC mentor the rest of the time.
My thing is Java GUI, as well as Machine Learning, AI, and whatever some program I have on my PC doesn't provide, which I need (such as a playlist organizer. Thanks for that, MS)
And there's this interesting proposal:
Things to live by (maybe):
- Hard work pays off.
- Don't say you know all about something, until you've tried to explain it to someone else.
- Don't worry, Be happy!
Member for 1 year, 11 months
21 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 8:38
Top Network Posts
- 37 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- 19 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 17 The order of subjects in beginner's curriculum
- View more network posts →