Undergrad student learning Physics. Programmer and FRC mentor the rest of the time.
My thing is Java GUI, as well as Machine Learning, AI, and whatever some program I have on my PC doesn't provide, which I need (such as a playlist organizer. Thanks for that, MS)
And there's this interesting proposal:
Things to live by (maybe):
- Hard work pays off.
- Don't say you know all about something, until you've tried to explain it to someone else.
- Don't worry, Be happy!
Member for 3 years
21 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 at 13:43
- Computer Science Educators 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 655 655 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 370 370 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 292 292 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 35 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- View more network posts →