Undergrad student learning Physics. Programmer and FRC mentor the rest of the time.
My thing is Java GUI, as well as Machine Learning, AI, and whatever some program I have on my PC doesn't provide, which I need (such as a playlist organizer. Thanks for that, MS)
And there's this interesting proposal:
Things to live by (maybe):
- Hard work pays off.
- Don't say you know all about something, until you've tried to explain it to someone else.
- Don't worry, Be happy!
Member for 3 years, 9 months
24 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '20 at 15:56
- Computer Science Educators 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 645 645 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 400 400 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 292 292 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 39 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- 17 Explaining access levels and visibility in OOP
- View more network posts →