I know about C, CS, CSS, SCSS and so on.
C++, not a problem whatsoever. The trick is to avoid
Some JS implementations still scare me though. "return less than hr divided by greater than"?
My hobby: adding backticks around unescaped html tags in SO posts
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 3 '18 at 12:52
- Stack Overflow 41.9k 41.9k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 332 Most creative way to display 42
- 126 CSS image max-width set to original image size?
- 109 Why is XML called a "language" exactly?
- 107 input[type='text'] CSS selector does not apply to default-type text inputs?
- 98 Table columns, setting both min and max width with css
- 70 Don't Display Numbers/Bullets for Ordererd or Unordered List
- 60 Textbox using textmode password not showing text asp.net c#
- View more network posts →