Im an old school Pascal programmer who's made the jump to java.
I'm on the right side of 50, with one grown child leaving home, and one younger who will be around for a few years.
In my down time I lead a team of volunteers , tweens through adult, producing a weekly webcast and occasional YouTube clips.
I am both mildly autistic and have a brain injury. I was born with the former and obtained the latter probably due to 30 years competing in the martial arts.
My interests are eclectic, so I follow and contribute to several stack exchange communities.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '18 at 11:30
- Worldbuilding 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 918 918 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 847 847 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 760 760 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 What projectile weapon can replace a bow under the following circumstances?
- 94 Why would space fleets be aligned?
- 56 What would be a logical reason to explain space based families having more children than an earth based one
- 46 How can paleolithic humans colonise the stars without direct help from aliens and still be primitive?
- 44 Is it important to teach pointers in a first course using Java?
- 35 How to completely destroy a city, without leaving clues for humanity 4,000 years later?
- 27 What would be the difference in the reaction between trained and untrained people during an emergency situation?
- View more network posts →