I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 0:18
- Stack Overflow 307.9k 307.9k 3939 gold badges517517 silver badges700700 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.6k 29.6k 1414 gold badges5555 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Game Development 24.6k 24.6k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 4.6k 4.6k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 788 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 380 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 344 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 273 Lua string to int
- 267 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 244 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →