Engineer graduated from the French civil aviation university (ENAC), Ph.D from the University of Toulouse in digital aeronautical communications.
My fields of expertise include electronics, computer science and networking, and their application to civil aviation.
Top network posts
- 48 Skydiving... From a space station
- 14 Why did my phone's GPS receiver stop working when the plane was descending to land?
- 8 Is it possible to survive longer without drinking water by eating ants?
- 8 Sure-fire way to identify an heir in a world without genetic testing
- 6 How does VDL relate to ACARS and CPDLC?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.