I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 '18 at 18:41
- Stack Overflow 25.4k 25.4k 2626 gold badges8888 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Academia 15.2k 15.2k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.1k 5.1k 1010 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 757 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 368 Doing a cleanup action just before Node.js exits
- 336 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 165 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 101 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 81 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →