I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '19 at 13:06
- MathOverflow 36k 36k 33 gold badges112112 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 649 649 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 Alternatives to the law of the excluded middle
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 31 '19