Professor at IFRS, teaching computing disciplines, mainly Web related ones and Artificial Intelligence. Ph.D. in Machine Learning, working with neural networks, Gaussian mixture models and reinforcement learning. Hobbyist game developer.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 416 416 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 333 333 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Evaluation & Calculate Top-N Accuracy: Top 1 and Top 5
- 52 What is the number of filter in CNN?
- 37 Which activation function for output layer?
- 34 How does Hinton's "capsules theory" work?
- 17 Are there any computational models of mirror neurons?
- 17 Efficient way to sum an array of integers in Julia
- 13 Supervised learning vs reinforcement learning for a simple self driving rc car
- View more network posts →