Professor at IFRS, teaching computing disciplines, mainly Web related ones and Artificial Intelligence. Ph.D. in Machine Learning, working with neural networks, Gaussian mixture models and reinforcement learning. Hobbyist game developer.
Top network posts
- 83 Evaluation & Calculate Top-N Accuracy: Top 1 and Top 5
- 49 What is the number of filter in CNN?
- 33 How does Hinton's "capsules theory" work?
- 31 Which activation function for output layer?
- 17 Efficient way to sum an array of integers in Julia
- 16 Are there any computational models of mirror neurons?
- 13 Supervised learning vs reinforcement learning for a simple self driving rc car
- View more network posts →