First serious programming in FORTRAN IV on the IBM S/360 big iron, using punchcards :(
Been hacking ever since, mostly in C and C#. Can't really say that I think much of C++.
Did a little time in DLL Hell with VB (not ever again!).
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '19 at 21:46
Top network posts
- 8 How do you convey intent regarding pointers?
- 8 Pausable Timer Implementation for SDL in C
- 5 Marshal.SizeOf Giving The Wrong Size
- 5 Nested Array loop iterations
- 5 Create an ordered Index in sqlite db using SQLAlchemy
- 5 Should I assert the preconditions of functions in a public API?
- 5 Pausable Timer Implementation for SDL in C
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 24 '18