I teach programming in VB, C#, and Java to high schoolers. I love my job.
I have a BS in Math and an MS in Computer Science. I was a developer at IBM for many years.
I spend my spare time working out, reading, playing piano, working a second job as a receptionist at a local dealership, annoying my two children, and binging Netflix too much.
Apex, NC, USA
Member for 1 year, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 31 '18 at 13:51
Top network posts
- 49 What are healthy, productive ways to encourage students to progress to more advanced constructs as opposed to staying with the familiar?
- 25 How do you deal with Lone Rangers in group projects?
- 25 Once implicit/inferred typing is introduced, how can I impress upon students the importance of not abusing it?
- 21 What are the advantages/disadvantages of teaching how to implement Nodes, Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues before showing built-in implementations?
- 19 How do you teach Big O to high schoolers with varying degrees of math exposure?
- 9 What should be included in student portfolios for CS?
- 7 Assignment in method call bad practice?
- View more network posts →