- Academia 120.1k 120.1k 4343 gold badges297297 silver badges440440 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 438 438 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Travel 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 237 Does it violate academic social norm to email someone around midnight?
- 218 I am an editor for a lousy paper and I found a better algorithm than theirs. Must I share it with them?
- 191 I'm afraid of chemicals. How do I handle my required uni biology class?
- 190 How to deal with arrogant e-mail of a student
- 176 What good is engineering research with no practical relevance?
- 147 Will declining a research award be problematic for me, or other people?
- 139 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 21 '17