I'm an Electronics Engineering Technologist and IT Technician, working as a Software Engineering consultant.
My professional experience ranges from Web Development and Microcontroller programming, to Technical Writing and Management of small teams.
Knowledge on its own is not as much of an interest to me as opposed to what we can do with it.
That said, let's learn something cool today.
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 908 908 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 647 647 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 586 586 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 315 315 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 The IT department bottlenecks progress. How should I handle this?
- 38 Pylint not running as expected in VScode
- 21 How do I ensure my employees don't abuse my flexible work hours policy?
- 16 Hostile co worker
- 14 How can I argue against the idea of working overtime to fix bugs (constantly)?
- 12 Working through the single responsibility principle (SRP) in Python when calls are expensive
- 12 Is it possible to generate an executable (.exe) of a jupyter-notebook?
- View more network posts →