As I'm sure you can probably guess from looking at my posting history, I'm primarily interested in computer science and have been programming in some capacity for about the past decade or so. I sporadically answer questions on StackOverflow and lurk in the other StackExchange websites.
I've also become interested in CS education semi-recently, so I do some stuff there too.
Background: I'm currently a software developer at Dropbox. I also contribute pretty heavily to mypy, a static type checker to Python, and so as of late have been focusing mostly on answering questions related to static typing in Python.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '18 at 19:45
- Stack Overflow 42.5k 42.5k 2626 gold badges126126 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 866 866 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 721 721 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 Python type hinting without cyclic imports
- 250 Getting distance between two points based on latitude/longitude
- 182 Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- 137 Create a single executable from a Python project
- 131 Difference between 'python setup.py install' and 'pip install'
- 73 Specifying a type to be a List of numbers (ints and/or floats)?
- 61 I think I accidentally DoS'd a website. What should I do?
- View more network posts →