As I'm sure you can probably guess from looking at my posting history, I'm primarily interested in computer science and have been programming in some capacity for about the past decade or so. I sporadically answer questions on StackOverflow and lurk in the other StackExchange websites.
I've also become interested in CS education semi-recently, so I do some stuff there too.
Background: I'm currently a software developer at Dropbox. I also contribute pretty heavily to mypy, a static type checker to Python, and so as of late have been focusing mostly on answering questions related to static typing in Python.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '18 at 19:45
- Stack Overflow 31.8k 31.8k 2323 gold badges9393 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 3.9k 3.9k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 866 866 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 711 711 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 Getting distance between two points based on latitude/longitude
- 162 Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- 129 Python type hinting without cyclic imports
- 105 Create a single executable from a Python project
- 95 Difference between 'python setup.py install' and 'pip install'
- 60 I think I accidentally DoS'd a website. What should I do?
- 51 Why aren't there other programming languages that compile to Python bytecode?
- View more network posts →