As I'm sure you can probably guess from looking at my posting history, I'm primarily interested in computer science and have been programming in some capacity for about the past decade or so. I sporadically answer questions on StackOverflow and lurk in the other StackExchange websites.
I've also become interested in CS education semi-recently, so I do some stuff there too.
- Recently graduated from the University of Washington with a masters in Computer Science
- About to start a full-time position at Dropbox
Member for 2 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '18 at 19:45
- Stack Overflow 25.9k 25.9k 1616 gold badges8181 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 3.5k 3.5k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 606 606 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 507 507 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 406 406 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Getting distance between two points based on latitude/longitude
- 140 Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- 92 Create a single executable from a Python project
- 82 Difference between 'python setup.py install' and 'pip install'
- 74 Python type hinting without cyclic imports
- 60 I think I accidentally DoS'd a website. What should I do?
- 51 Why aren't there other programming languages that compile to Python bytecode?
- View more network posts →