Assistant Professor in the CS department at Université Paris-Sud, Orsay France.
Top network posts
- 12 Should CS students be doing their tests on paper?
- 8 Intuitive example of an NP problem
- 6 How to deal with very low performing students?
- 6 Why and how is it efficient to process sorted arrays than unsorted arrays?
- 5 How can I help my students to think algorithmically when writing pseudocode?
- 5 What is the best way to learn an object oriented programming language with framework, data structure and alogrithms?
- 5 Software development vs universities and scientific papers
- View more network posts →