I work in a diverse urban school in Iowa City. I'm working on grade 7-8 math and science curricula that integrate CS. With Google CSHS support, we are offering professional development for grade 7-8 math and science teachers to teach CS. I am also adjunct faculty teaching CS Methods at the College of St. Scholastica and on the Iowa Governor's Working Group on CS Education. I initiated and led development of Project Lead The Way Intro to Computer Science and Computer Science Principles courses. LinkedIn profile.
Iowa City, IA, United States
Member for 2 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '17 at 4:55
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Skeptics 281 281 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 131 131 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 126 126 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 vertical & horizontal lines in matplotlib
- 26 How do I teach "math equality" vs. "CS assignment" vs. "CS equality logic operator"?
- 19 plot a circle with pyplot
- 18 Do solar panels create 300 times more toxic waste per unit of energy than nuclear-power plants?
- 12 How do digital certificates work when used for securing websites (using SSL)?
- 11 Python: plot list of tuples
- View more network posts →