I work in a diverse urban school in Iowa City. I'm working on grade 7-8 math and science curricula that integrate CS. With Google CSHS support, we are offering professional development for grade 7-8 math and science teachers to teach CS. I am also adjunct faculty teaching CS Methods at the College of St. Scholastica and on the Iowa Governor's Working Group on CS Education. I initiated and led development of Project Lead The Way Intro to Computer Science and Computer Science Principles courses. LinkedIn profile.
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Skeptics 291 291 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 126 126 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 vertical & horizontal lines in matplotlib
- 27 How do I teach "math equality" vs. "CS assignment" vs. "CS equality logic operator"?
- 20 plot a circle with pyplot
- 19 Do solar panels create 300 times more toxic waste per unit of energy than nuclear-power plants?
- 17 How do I plot list of tuples in Python?
- 13 How do digital certificates work when used for securing websites (using SSL)?
- View more network posts →