I have a barren competence in many areas. I have been a prime example of the corollary to the 1% rule for all of my life, and I intend to promote myself at least to the 9%.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '19 at 23:06
- Music: Practice & Theory 632 632 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Bricks 341 341 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Code Review 273 273 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 254 254 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 211 211 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 What did Lego set *instruction manuals* look like in the past?
- 15 What is the rationale of electronic keyboards having the voices that they do?
- 14 Are there any up-to-date blind-accessible Linux distros?
- 13 Python reimplementation of Lost In Space by Tim Hartnell
- 10 Where are registers and what do they look like?
- 9 How to explain that the sums of numerators over sums of denominators isn't the same as the mean of ratios?
- 7 What do shorter-than-thirty-two-note MIDI pedalboards bar you from playing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 25 '19