I have a barren competence in many areas. I have been a prime example of the corollary to the 1% rule for all of my life, and I intend to promote myself at least to the 9%.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '19 at 23:06
Top network posts
- 14 Are there any up-to-date blind-accessible Linux distros?
- 13 Python reimplementation of Lost In Space by Tim Hartnell
- 12 What is the rationale of electronic keyboards having the voices that they do?
- 10 Where are registers and what do they look like?
- 9 How to explain that the sums of numerators over sums of denominators isn't the same as the mean of ratios?
- 7 What do shorter-than-thirty-two-note MIDI pedalboards bar you from playing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.