- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '18 at 14:58
- Stack Overflow 66.8k 66.8k 2222 gold badges136136 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 485 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 395 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 208 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 136 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 112 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '17