Computers are getting faster, but software is getting slower, and we don't even get fewer bugs from that tradeoff. Interested in how to write fast, correct software. I like tests and static types. I also like cooking and reading. Check out qntm.org/ra if you're looking for a book to read.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '17 at 21:57
Top network posts
- 9 Why using the composition operator allows you to avoid the need to explicitly refer the initial argument?
- 7 Is there a convenient way to use a pattern as a predicate function?
- 6 Haskell - Custom functor instance on data type with function constructor
- 6 how foldr works on this data tree?
- 5 Get number of elements after using np.unique Python
- 5 Can not import Data.Stream in Haskell
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 18 '19