I am an Italian & American citizen, computer geek, East Asian Studies major who went on to study Japanese at Keio University and Korean at Seoul National University upon graduation.
Despite my humanities background, I’ve always had an ardent passion for computing. I started working for Funnelback, an enterprise search technology based in London, in April 2013, where I was sys-admin & support consultant. I then worked as a full-stack Ruby on Rails developer at Zens, in Tokyo. I am presently working remotely for Mikamai, an Italian tech company, as a freelance developer.
I am well versed in both Object-Oriented as well as Functional programming principles. I love spending my time playing guitar, drawing, solving difficult problems and coding in Ruby.
Seoul, South Korea
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '17 at 4:50
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 454 454 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 293 293 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Music Fans 231 231 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Generating apple-touch-icon using Rails
- 34 Homebrew: Cask 'java' definition is invalid
- 17 Rails 4.2: using deliver_later with a tableless model
- 15 How to reset auto increment field in a ActiveRecord migration?
- 10 Rails 4: text_field for acts_as_taggable_on not separating tags with a comma
- 10 How to convert a array of strings to an array of symbols?
- 9 Where can Pat Metheny's original "The Way Up" track be found?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 19 '17