Angew is no longer proud of SO
The text below does not yet reflect the most recent events (namely SE Inc. settling in Monica Cellio's case, and dismissing Shog9 and Robert Cartaino). I will update it when time permits.
I am not contributing to the network (voting, asking, answering, commenting, flagging) until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve:
- Retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
- Reinstating her as a moderator if that be her wish.
Monica has started a GoFundMe campaign to cover costs of legal actions she will have to take. If you support her and/or do not like the way Stack Exchange Inc. has treated her, please consider chipping in.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '17 at 8:15
- Stack Overflow 156.5k 156.5k 1313 gold badges316316 silver badges411411 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 793 793 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 514 Difference between using Makefile and CMake to compile the code
- 182 What is the difference between include_directories and target_include_directories in CMake?
- 110 Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- 107 Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 94 Removing extension of a file name in Qt
- 90 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 89 Usage of std::forward vs std::move
- View more network posts →